Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Fun Exercise Day

         photo: Kim Shay.2012 may use with a link back to the blog or credit given.

Today was a great day for me. I started off having stomach pain and feeling bored but, things changed around. I ran my son around to his friends and drooled over all the pools by their houses wishing I could jump in just to come home and find out they finially opened our pool. Whoo Hoo. We went and had a blast in the refreshing pool. It was so fun and I got exercise.

I then came home and showered and jumped on making dinner. I made chicken fingers, mashed potatoes and salad. click on the link above to watch and learn how to cook it. 


We then stretched out and relaxed and watched an episode of "Dollhouse" and an episode of "King of the Hill"

How are you goals going?
What shows do you like to watch when relaxing?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to swim in the pool! Yay!

    In the video I would suggest turning down the music. I can't hear what you are saying.

    I ended up losing about 7 pounds! I still haven't lost the inches/flab around the waist that I want to, but I think if I keep at it, it will get where I want it. I'm feeling good about my weight because I'm back down to what I normally am! =D

    I like a lot of different shows, so it is hard to choose. hehe. My favorite right now is Adventure Time. It's a cartoon that always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things that make me laugh. That is cool that you lost 7 pounds although you looked great before but, it is always good to be healthy and fit. Thanks for the tip on the music. I don't know if I can fix that now or not--I will check on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone thinks I'm super skinny, but as I'm getting older my metabolism is slowing down and I'm developing a "pooch" in my belly area--stretch marks and all. My hips, butt, and thighs are growing, as well. I just figured it's easier to nip it in the bud now than try to lose weight after gaining it. I definitely won't try to lose too much or anything like that. I just want to be healthy.

      Hmm, I hope you can because I want to watch it!

      Delete