Monday, July 30, 2012

Jam packed day

I worked my behind off yesterday to burn off some calories. I did my 5K virtual walk on a trail close to my house but, I was not wise to listen to advise and went on the hottest part of the day. It was soooooooo burning hot even with some shade. It slowed me way way down. I was proud that I finished it though even if it did take me an hour.
I then was so burning hot that I went to the pool and WOW it felt so wonderful!!! My family and I spent like two or three hours there enjoying the cool water and for the first time many neighbors who came down. I got to talk to some cool new neighbors. I paid hard for my day in the sun though with a blazing hot burnt face and arms and chest. Ouch. I learned that for me vasaline was a life savor--quickly took away pain but I had to cover up since it was oily.
Anyway cooked a new recipe and turned out so tasty. I loved it.
Feta Chicken with Green Beans



photo credit: KimShay.2012

We then enjoyed some tv. I went to relax in my room in front of the fan and watch some netflix shows. All in all it was a great day and continued into today when I weighed myself and see that I have burned off 2lbs of the 3lbs I gained from my birthday. whoo hooo.

lost 15lbs. so far current weight: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment